[Cvsnt] Cvsnt case sensitive?

Thomas Singer singer at dcs-systeme.de
Wed Apr 24 07:36:53 BST 2002

"Yes" to Brians question: Assume, you have a Java file Mytest.java in the
repository and you want to change it's name to MyTest.java (in Java each
file must be named like the class!). Than you have to remove it from CVS and
add it again.

"No" to Tony's statement. If you are developing Java applications, than the
case counts, even on Windows.

The problem is, that cvsnt on a Windows server behaves different, than on a
Unix/Linux server, because it can't store Mytest.java,v and MyTest.java,v in
the repository.

Best regards,
Tom