[Cvsnt] CVS 1.11.1.3 (build57c) has killed my cvsweb

Kyrre Kristiansen kyrre_kristiansen at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 24 09:31:34 BST 2002

Hello.

I have upgraded to cvsweb 1.11.1.3 (build 57c) from a very old version. My
problem now is that cvsweb refuses to let me download any of the documents.
It reports the error:
-------------------------
Error
Error: Unexpected output from cvs co: The name specified is not recognized
as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Check whether the directory d:/cvs/CVSROOT exists and the script has
write-access to the CVSROOT/history file if it exists.
The script needs to place lock files in the directory the file is in as
well.

cvs -dd:/cvs co -p -r1.2 "/nvdb/dok/prosjektordliste.htm"

Has the output from cvs co changed in any way from previous versions? Could
it have something to do with the cvsroot  (-dd:\cvs)?

Hope someone can help.

Kyrre.