[Cvsnt] Cvsnt case sensitive?

Bertrand Denoix bertrand.denoix at kalimagroup.com
Mon Apr 29 08:50:44 BST 2002

I've always missed a "cvs rename" command. After all, it's not uncommon
to change a file name so that it better reflects the contents which can
evolve over time, and with the current remove/create scheme, there is
nothing which says that bar.c v1.0.0 is actually a replacement for foo.c
v2.1.4.
OTOH I reckon that keeping track of the previous names of a file would
be quite an impact on the code (and most likely not too compatible  with
the RCS format).

>If you look for a file 'Foo.java' on Windows you'll always see it
because >windows isn't case sensetive.  If the java compiler is
enforcing case