[Cvsnt] Does CVS for NT work with RAID 5??

Christopher Shreve cshreve at fulcrum.net
Mon Apr 29 16:42:27 BST 2002

I think I've narrowed my CVS problems down to the following...

It works great if I use repositories that are normal non-raided directories.

It doesn't work if my CVS repository is on a logical drive (say K:\) that is RAID.

I can login but when I try to checkout CVSROOT I get...

Cannot access K:\cvsrep\CVSROOT
permission denied.

Has anybody had any luck getting CVS working with RAID?

Chris