[cvsnt] Re: List now on-line?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Aug 5 22:56:15 BST 2002

On Mon, 05 Aug 2002 18:45:56 GMT, tmh at nothing-on.tv (Tony Hoyle)
wrote:

>Oops..  Didn't know how to stop mailman relaying...  luckily it'd only
>sent 38 messages before I stopped it.
>
>Everything should be working now.
>
>Tony

It seems to work fine. Agent updated my article archive without
downloading more than a couple even though it fetched 2900 headers.
Turned out I had them all already (no wonder considering where they
came from...)
I was a bit worried though that I would be mailbombed with 2900
messages into my three subscribed accounts...

Cheers,

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)