[cvsnt] Manually renaming files

Gavin Kinsey gavin.kinsey at accutest.co.uk
Tue Aug 6 16:16:01 BST 2002

I have a rare opportunity tommorrow to access the machine the cvsnt is
running on and am going to use the opportunity to upgrade to the latest
version.

I would also like to fix some of the wrongly named (mainly ones with spaces
in) and positioned files.  I know the only way to do this while retaining
revision histories is manual edits, my question is.  Is it as simple as
moving/renaming the files in the repository or do any files need to be
altered (something like Entries files)?

--
Gavin Kinsey
Accutest Ltd.