[cvsnt] how to setup pserver on Cobalt Qube

irfan ali aliirfan at jaydemail.com
Wed Aug 7 20:49:42 BST 2002

Hi,

I am very new to linux and cvs. Can anyone tell me how can I setup pserver so that I can access my repository through my windows client using winCVS 1.3.

I want to know how to what to include in passwd file and where to store it. Also how can I test it.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Irfan
--
===