[cvsnt] news.cvsnt.org ?

Gerhard Stegemann GStegemann at csi.com
Mon Aug 12 16:12:04 BST 2002

news:aj8bsq$7fq$1 at sisko.nothing-on.tv

> > > for the group support.cvsgui it works, but in the group
> > > support.cvsnt I got no single message since 2002/07/31 ????!
> >
> > Are you using OE? If yes, just reset the group and you can
> > synchronize the group again.
> Yes, I'm using OE.

Which version?

> But your tip didn't help.
> I also unsubscribed the "support.cvsnt" group and then subscribed
> again. Does not change anything...

That sounds weird. I had the same effect, but after resetting the
group I could retrieve all the available posts. No problems since then.

While you unsubscribed the "support.cvsnt" group did you stop OE
and restarted OE then? You also can try to reset the list of
news groups from this server.

> So I have to use the mailinglist until I or somebody else found out
> what's wrong :-(

What you can also try is to remove the cvsnt.org account and re-
create it. Just an idea?

--
Gerhard Stegemann