[cvsnt] CVSNT and Windows XP

Ryan Cassin rcassin at lumen-christi.org
Tue Aug 13 02:02:28 BST 2002

Hey all,

I'm trying to get the latest CVS NT server/service up and running on
WinXP but I'm getting errors when trying to start from the control
panel. So I try to get it running from a command prompt window:

C:\>cvsservice -i c:\cvs
CreateService Failed: The specified service has been marked for
deletion.

My repository in c:\cvs has be init'd and I see "CVS NT Service 1.11.1.3
(Build 57g)" in the list of services. What gives? :)

Thanks in advance.