[cvsnt] How to debug loginfo handling?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Aug 15 20:11:03 BST 2002

Is there some way to debug what is happening on commits with CVSNT?

I am testing my CVSMailer program for a new release and I have found a
very strange behaviour:
Whenever I issue a commit on a single file the loginfo script triggers
and the mail processing is done. But when there are more than one file
committed then nothing at all happens! I have logging enabled in
CVSMailer on the very first line in teh application and I am not even
getting there!
Here is my single active loginfo line:
ALL CVSMailer -l $USER $CVSROOT %{sVv}

Why should CVSNT refrain from triggering loginfo when there are two
files in the commit but not when there is a single file???
A CVSNT bug maybe?

All my commits are sent in with WinCvs, the successful commands are
done by highlighting one file and clicking the red arrow.
The unsuccessful commits are done by selecting the module dir in the
left pane and activating the red arrow. Should not be a difference...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)