[cvsnt] Keyword Expansion Issues

Mike Amundsen mike at amundsen.com
Fri Aug 16 16:07:33 BST 2002

I'm using the Keyword expansion features of CVSNT in my source code:

// $Header: $

expands to:

// $Header: X:/CVSROOT/ProjectA/Components/Constructors.cs,v 1.1 2002/07/28
16:24:13 JoeDeveloper Exp $

notice that the expansion includes the *physical* drive mapping and a
*actual* folder path.  this seems incorrect to me.  well, at least it's not
what i had expected.

is there a way i can 'tweak' the output to only name the repository and
module hierarchy instead of publishing the acutal location of the files on
the server?

--

MCA
Mike Amundsen