[cvsnt] Re: Keyword Expansion Issues

Mike Amundsen mike at amundsen.com
Wed Aug 21 04:01:27 BST 2002

Tony:

well, actually, i like the way SourceSafe reports for $Header: $.  It
reports the complete repository info (the path in the repository), not just
the RCSfile.

I was just hoping to get the module information without also getting the
physical disk location.

oh well, thanks for the help.

MCA

news:3d5d18bc.92465734 at news.cvsnt.org...