[cvsnt] Re: Keyword Expansion Issues

Mike Amundsen mike at amundsen.com
Wed Aug 21 17:04:25 BST 2002

Tony/Bo:

yep - that was what i was looking for. I *am* using the prefix feature and
was hoping that would be the case on $Header: $

glad to hear it's on the list of item to include.

thanks for the help Bo!

MCA

BTW - thanks for all the work on the NT version.  it rocks!

news:3d639631.517790406 at news.cvsnt.org...