[cvsnt] Embedded spaces in SSH exe path causes problems

Boyd Meier bmeier at acornsys.com
Tue Aug 27 21:57:35 BST 2002

I have an installation of CVSNT that is calling plink.exe to talk to the ssh
server.  If the path to plink has embedded spaces, CVSNT cannot execute it.
This used to work ok around the 57c timeframe.  I can fix it by specifying
the short filename in the registry, but it is a pain to modify many machines
that way.

	Boyd