[cvsnt] Crash with CVSNT at client side !

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Wed Aug 28 12:45:18 BST 2002

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:18:37 +0200, "Koen" <no at ssppaamm.com> wrote:

>So, to get a stable working system (that's what a user wants after all):
>- what version of CVSNT should I use (now I have 1.11.1.3 Build 57d)?
>- what version of TortoiseCVS should I use (now I have 1.0.0 which
>apparently ships with cvsnt 1.11.1.4 Alpha 1) ?

Build 57g is the latest.  I'd expect TortoiseCVS should be shipping
with that or a build taken from the release branch.

The client side of the development branch isn't half as bad as the
server side but I haven't run any of it through any really rigorous
testing procedure, so it might explode unexpectedly.