[cvsnt] CVSROOT problems for remote clients & updated CVSNT

Nathan W. Phelps NOSPAM.nphelps at solarc.com
Thu Aug 29 17:34:30 BST 2002

I used to be able to connect to CVSNT from remote machines by using the
following CVSROOT
:pserver:myusername at mycvsserver:C:/Repository

However, I downloaded a new version of CVS (1.11.2) and it complains about
this.  So, I decided while I was having problems that I might as well
upgrade CVSNT to the newest version.  So, now that I've done that, can
someone tell me what the new "Repository prefix" setting should be, what the
"Repository Root" should be and finally what the client side (pserver)
cvsroot should be?

My Repository is C:\Repository

Thanks,

Nathan