[cvsnt] Add user & passwd files

Jesse Bruce [PCS] news at pctas.com
Fri Aug 30 04:12:05 BST 2002

I have CVSNT installed but cannot add users or have no idea where a passwd
file should live or how to create it manually as each time I tryed the
following command ;

C:\>cvs passwd -a lala       # I get the prompt again as follows
C:\>_

I have tried this on XP and 2000..
any suggestion on where passwd file should live ?