[cvsnt] Crash with CVSNT at client side !

Koen no at ssppaamm.com
Fri Aug 30 12:00:56 BST 2002

"Torsten Martinsen" <torsten at tiscali.dk> wrote in message
news:mailman.1030564086.14015.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
> > So, to get a stable working system (that's what a user wants after all):
> > - what version of CVSNT should I use (now I have 1.11.1.3 Build 57d)?
>
> If this version works for you, then stick with it.
>
> > - what version of TortoiseCVS should I use (now I have 1.0.0 which
> > apparently ships with cvsnt 1.11.1.4 Alpha 1) ?
>
> I recommend that you use version 1.0.1.

Alright, I managed to find it under the development section --> on the
SourceForge site...

BUT it still doesn't work !!!
That TortoiseCVS version (1.0.1) is still shipped with CVSNT 1.11.1.4 Alpha
1 !!!

Just try it at your computer:
cvs -d :pserver:user at server:repository login
cvs -d :pserver:user at server:repository passwd
--> it still crashes !!!

What's going on here? And what should I do now to get things working? What
should I tell all my CVS users to do (can't tell them to use the latest
stable version, since that doesn't work)?

Koen