[cvsnt] Re: [cvsgui] Re: error on commit

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Tue Dec 3 09:14:30 GMT 2002

> I dont know: updating the server is easy and without errors later?

Well, _getting rid_ of errors is the whole point of updating, isn't it? ;)

> could't find a document how to update the server. Do i have to setup
> the server from scratch?

No, why should you? Just run the build 62 installer in "Repair" mode. This
will update the server binaries and leave the configuration untouched. You
will probably have to reboot after that, though.

Hope this helps.

Oliver
JID: ogiesen at jabber.org
ICQ: 18777742