[cvsnt] Re: [cvsgui] Re: error on commit

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Dec 3 18:09:22 GMT 2002

On Tue, 3 Dec 2002 17:45:07 +0100, "Oliver Giesen" <ogware at gmx.net>
wrote:

>I am aware of this and also fell for it when I started posting here but that
>was not what I was talking about this time (well, not in that first part of
>my message anyway). You'll probably see what I mean when you get home and
>open your newsreader I guess... ;)
>
>Cheers and nevermind,

Now at home and amazingly I find several copies of my own messages
that I *know* I sent only once! I have also noted (like another
poster) that what I send in via the email takes forever to reach the
list and come back to me. Might it be like this then:
My mailserver tries to send to the list address and fails (it thinks)
then tries again a few hours later etc. Then all of a suddan all of
these trial messages come through?

Strange...

Now back to real work.

/Bo