[cvsnt] my cvsnt server cannot auth user

hue hue at zetatran.com
Wed Dec 4 04:43:09 GMT 2002

hi all,

I am using the following:
-server : cvsnt 1.11.1.3
-client : cvs 1.11.2  (not wincvs)

And I tried to connect my localhost by pserver method.
I encoutnered the following problem:

C:test>cvs -d :pserver:hue at localhost:/test commit

cvs commit: Examining CVSROOT
Cannot login: Server has insufficient rights to validate user account - contact
your system administrator

What's the meaning of the last sentence? Does it mean that the server cannot verify me
against nt's authentication?

I have created a file "passwd" in CVSROOT also:

hue:!TEMP_DOMAIN

(juz 1 line)

And I set SystemAuth=yes in config too...

Anyone gets idea? Please help me...
Thanks~~

Hue