[cvsnt] invalid change text over and over again

Paul Kohut paulkohut at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 4 11:51:53 GMT 2002

I've have no idea what you guys are talking about,
but I get lots of errors that I've narrowed down to
the root file. In my case I've created 2 accounts for
myself. One Admin, the other a normal user. If I log
in as one or the other and check out a module then
a CVS/root file is created with info about the account
that did the check out.  Later, if I login as the other
user and try and do a query update, or any number
of other commands, they don't work.  Editing the
root file for the repository with the user name I plan
to use fixes all problems.

PS, I'm using 1.3.10.1 beta 10 (build 1)

Thanks,
Paul Kohut