[cvsnt] invalid change text over and over again

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Dec 4 12:10:57 GMT 2002

THis is not what they are discussing.
You have just discovered how CVS is *designed* to work.
Each user owns his own sandbox and the owner is stored in the
root file when you use pserver. This is normal.
So if you login using different user accounts then you either:
- create a different sandbox for each and use them as appropriate
- make a small script that executes when you login and changes the
  root files to suit the logged in user (of course the script must
  know the login of the current user).

/Bo