[cvsnt] invalid change text over and over again

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Dec 4 13:25:25 GMT 2002

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 11:54:47 +0200, "Lionello Lunesu"
<lionello.lunesu at crystalinter.remove.com> wrote:

>IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

Aargh!

I'm running out of ideas.  I tried various combinations of edit/unedit
and still couldn't reproduce it.  Committing to a 'broken' file
doesn't even cause it (which means it must be happening for you on
each commit rather than propogating a single error to multiple
commits).

There must be something I'm missing.  Can't think what, though.

Are there any scripts running on loginfo/commitinfo/verifymsg etc.?

Did you download the installer or compile your own version?