[cvsnt] bug in handling of global CVS ignore (CVSROOT/cvsignore) ?

Hans Horn hannes at 2horns.com
Wed Dec 4 22:03:18 GMT 2002

I was under the impression that front ends have no access to what's under
CVSROOT.
But then, I also have no clue about the internal workings of CVS as far as
"ignored files" are concerned.
To that end, I'd say that the CVS doc I've quoted in my initial posting is
rather misleading.
I kind-of understood, that CVS maintains an "ignored" list, that it shares
with its clients.

H.

news:3dee68fb.112987609 at news.cvsnt.org...