[cvsnt] Re: SSPI Error Message

Eugene Gershnik gershnik at nospam.hotmail.com
Sat Dec 7 09:57:38 GMT 2002

I should have checked winsock headers before complaining :-) Anyway Winsock
is controlled by MS so they are free to set their own AF_XXX constants.
These are not fixed by any RFC AFAIK.

As for the main problem, I've just seen the same thing happen on my
co-worker's Win2k. When I have time I'll get the sources and try to debug it
myself to see what's going on. Seems easier than starting to dismantle my
machine :-)

Thanks anyway,

Eugene

news:3df08c58.253111218 at news.cvsnt.org...