[cvsnt] Re: Where is cvsnt.iss???

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Dec 11 20:25:51 GMT 2002

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:31:56 +0000, Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>
wrote:

>It's in the root.
>
>Are you sure you're on the branch?  What does CVS/Tag say?

I have updated the whole cvsnt sandbox to the branch, that is how I
consider myself as being on the branch. But it seems that if a new
file is added on the branch it does not appear during a simple update
of the sandbox (which I beleieved it would). Instead I must explicitly
update with the sticky tag set again in order to get the new files.
Didn't know this.
Doing so retrieved the cvsnt.iss file.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)