[cvsnt] RE: Problem upgrading to build 62

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Dec 12 09:08:09 GMT 2002

An extra piece of information:
After the mentioned problems with build 62, CVSNT left a temp dir for each command in the
temp folder (cvs-servxxxx). These temp folders are normally deleted by CVSNT but not so this time.
Any ideas what could be the problem?
And: I copied the new VS7 dll:s over to system32 to get the control panel applet running so this
should not be an issue for cvs.exe.

/Bo