[cvsnt] RE: Problem upgrading to build 62

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Dec 12 18:54:05 GMT 2002

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 18:08:25 GMT, mlaan at nospam4me.cs.vu.nl (Martijn
Laan) wrote:

>The bug is in the script itself and can be fixed easily: use the
>NextButtonClick and BackButtonClick events to show that page. The
>ScriptDlg.iss sample in the ISX Sample dir shows how. Let me know if
>you want me to show how.

That involves mucking around with lots of state & global variables
though...  It's a lot neater to do it in a single routine.  The ISX
example script does it for every for every forward/backward and (I
think) disables all the default screens too, although I haven't been
able to compile it yet to check.

I don't think I've got ScriptDlg.iss - the example script that came
with the version I installed  is called Setup.iss.  I'll have a look
to see if there's a newer version.