[cvsnt] Users in AD Domain

Wolfmaier Klaus Klaus.Wolfmaier at scch.at
Fri Dec 13 10:13:30 GMT 2002

Hi

has anybody any experiences using CVSNT in a Windows AD Domain.

I have installed CVSNT (the latest build 62) on a Windows 2000 Server and
try to use the domain users for authentication (so I don't need to administer
extra users and passwords for CVSNT).

When I try to add a user with following command:

cvs passwd -a -r realuser -D my.domain cvsuser

I get following error message:

cvs [server aborted]: User 'realuser' is not a real user on the system.

Can anybody help me with this

Klaus