[cvsnt] Reliablity of CVSNT

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Dec 16 13:11:46 GMT 2002

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 07:29:58 +0900, Yuki Fujita
<t98826yf at sfc.keio.ac.jp> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm new in this mailing list.
>I'm thinking of using CVSNT in my project, but
>I am a little doubtful of its reliability.
>
>Is there any open source project that is using
>CVSNT? Not having problems?

cvsnt itself uses cvsnt :-)

Apart from some issues involving antivirus software, there's been no
serious problems with reliability (repository integrity is always the
#1 priority).

Since there have recently been a couple of incidents which (probably)
were caused by AV software I'm waiting a while to make sure before
releasing the next build.  It's looking good so far, though.