[cvsnt] NT domain user and CVS

Chris Little cslittle at mac.com
Tue Dec 17 01:37:34 GMT 2002

We're running cvsnt on a separate Windows 2000 server.  The domain
controller is running NT4 Server.  Login/permission issues seems very
difficult to troubleshoot.  I ended up turning off impersonation because I
couldn't run any post commit commands if I logged in using pserver.
Everything was fine using ntserver or sspi.

Chris