[cvsnt] Re: loginfo is "broken" in build 62

Terris Linenbach noreply at nowhere.nwh
Thu Dec 19 17:47:27 GMT 2002

Sorry to have introduced a side topic in my original message.

My main beef with build 62 is that the text following "Update of" in STDIN
is missing.  This text used to look something like

c:/cvs/foo/bar

which is a path on the CVS server.

Although most scripts probably don't look at this, my scripts use the path
in order to send emails to different addresses based on the repository, in
case a single CVS server hosts multiple repositories.

news:3e01b940.148574937 at news.cvsnt.org...