[cvsnt] Simple WinCVS-cvsnt setup

Steven Line cvsnt at steveline.com
Sat Dec 21 15:02:48 GMT 2002

Thanks for the response Bo.  After posting this, and with the help of the
NT knowledge of another, we figured out that the folder I was using for the
repository had some permissions denying me access.  My biggest lesson of
the day was that the NT access permissions setup is nothing like unix
access permissions and I have something to learn there.

Regarding your statement, I am using cvsnt 1.11 as my email says, but the
WinCVS client only has options for 1.10 Standard and 1.10 NT Server.  So if
a newer WinCVS comes out perhaps it will include an option for cvsnt 1.11?
I don't know.

Thanks again,
Steve