[cvsnt] Help regarding CVSNT

ritesh ritesh.mittal at patni.com
Mon Dec 23 06:04:12 GMT 2002

Hi
I have downloaded cvsnt_1.11.1.3 version. But not able to install it.
Is it necessary to have all the drives to be NTFS. I am having C drive NTFAT
and D and E drive NTFS.
Please tell me do I need to make my C drive as NTFS.
Here I will tell how have done the whole procedure.
After clicking setup I had given the path "c:\programs\cvsnt" then typical
installation and CVSNT in the start menu and then install after that finish
button. This whole procedure has taken 1 min. After that I have checked, in
the start menu, in the CVSNT there is only uninstall option and link for
www.cvsnt.org. I am getting CVSNT Icon in the programs\cvsnt. CVSNT Icon in
the control panel is not coming up for the gui sample given in the CVSNT
installation page.
Then how to map cvsrepo and cvstemp folder?
I also checked system32 directory for
mfc70.dll
msvcp70.dll
msvcr70.dll
It is having these files.

Path variable is having value
%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;c:\sqlany50\win32;c:\sybtools\win32;C:\pr
ograms\cvsnt

Please tell me where I am wrong?

Thanks & Regards

- Ritesh