[cvsnt] pserver login not working any more ?

David Nexen php4 at nexenservices.com
Mon Dec 23 19:15:14 GMT 2002

> >But when trying to connect I get :=20
> >
> >CVS password: ********
> >cvs [login aborted]: Error reading from server CASANOVA: -1
> >
> Some old antivirus programs used to do that but I think they were
> fixed about a year ago AFAIK.  Basically the '-1' error means your
> TCP/IP stack is busted (the handle isn't propogating correctly to the
> child process).
>
> Tony

I have norton, I remenver that it s doesnt do anything in my previous
install.
I have the icf/ics (internet connection firewall and sharing) service
running on my xp.
Perhaps i have to add the cvs ports ?
I only need cvs on lan, i wouldn' t any internet user to steal my cvs files
!
What can i do ?

Thanks.
a+.