[cvsnt] Running Norton Anti-Virus On the CVSNT Server

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Dec 25 14:09:22 GMT 2002

Oliver Giesen wrote:

> Ok. So what about the second part of the question: Would selectively
> disabling FRP only for the repository/sandbox/tempdir/lockdir help? Also,
> is this more of an issue on the client (~sandbox) or the server
> (~repository) or both?

The demo version I looked at didn't have this option.  I expect it's
something only in the corporate version.  I wouldn't trust it, personally.

It should only be a real issue on the server (I think) but obviously the
client will start doing odd things if its files are changing under it...
Without experimentation I can't be sure.