[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT Can't work with Eclipse?

Shepherd chgg at shinewaysoft.com
Fri Dec 27 01:45:56 GMT 2002

I am using eclipse too, and I use it for tagging and branching too. If one
user creats a branch, the others can't see the branch, I don't know if it is
a problem.
At other time, it works well.
I use prefix, set in CVSNT service control panel.
I use :ntserver: protocol, and connet by eclipse using :pserver: protocol,
don't know why, but this works fine.
Hope helpful.

Shepherd.