[cvsnt] how to test if cgi is working?

Robert Blanton blantonre at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 27 16:29:25 GMT 2002

I can't seem to get cgi scripts to work with apache.  Here are some of my
settings:

httpd.conf
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "D:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "D:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/cgi-bin/">
    AllowOverride all
    Options None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

In browser I type :  http://localhost/cgi-bin/today.cgi
Browser then shows an "Internal Server Error".

The error.log shows:
[Fri Dec 27 11:24:23 2002] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] (720003)The system
cannot find the path specified.  : couldn't spawn child process: D:/Program
Files/Apache Group/Apache2/cgi-bin/today.cgi

How can I get a cgi script to run in the latest apache?