[Cvsnt] Latest Updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Tue Feb 19 20:10:29 GMT 2002

Bo Berglund wrote:
> I was thinking about the ls command a bit. As it is implemented now I guess
> that it actually lists the physical files in the directory structure in the
> repository?
> But what about modules defined in the modules file?
> I have experimented a bit with the modules file to make it possible to check
> out a new module that actually consists of parts of existing modules (common
> files and the like). This is done with various definitions in the modules file.

It comes off the CVS Modules database, which should be quite similar to
the stuff in the
modules file.  It's exactly the same data as checkout uses, so it should
be right/

"Wipe Info uses hexadecimal values to wipe files. This provides more
security than wiping with decimal values." -- Norton SystemWorks 2002 Manual

tmh at nothing-on.tv
http://www.nothing-on.tv