[Cvsnt] WinCvs DST bug - repost

jml at nykredit.dk jml at nykredit.dk
Tue Feb 5 10:44:46 GMT 2002

Hi - one more try:

As march 31. is approaching in the not-so-far future I would like to
overcome the WinCvs 1.2 DST bug in advance.
According to devguy there's a patch to WinCvs 1.2 that should fix this -
but where can I find this patch? It doesn't appear to be on
sourceforge.net, cvsnt.org or anywhere else I could think of. Anyone who
happens to have the patch?

Regards

Jørgen Møller Larsen, KMF
Nykredit Data