[Cvsnt] Simplest possible Setup

Lear Ton please at nospamthankyouverymuch.com
Wed Feb 6 08:22:39 GMT 2002

Hi,

I am using a single Win2K machine to do my development.  I always log in as
Administrator, but I would like a different alias to use when check in.  Ie.
the CVS history should say "Mr. X" did this and that and not
"Administrator".  What's the simplest possible setup of CVS?  I have no need
for fancy servers at this time, so perhaps 'local' will do it?  And I can
handle the command line pretty well too.

Thanks...