[Cvsnt] Problems connecting Eclipse to CVSNT

josep josepmse at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 12:13:39 GMT 2002

I'm new at CVS and also to CSVNT.

I've installed the CSVNT server on my Win2K Professional system and when I
try to connect it from the Eclipse IDE I always get a message telling that
the user doesn't exist.
If I put a wrong password I get a message telling that the authetification
has failled.

I'm connecting with the pserver protocol and I've created the passwd file
with the pwgen tool for the encrypted password.
I've tried the version 1.11.1.2 (Build 41) and the version CVSNT 1.11.1.3
beta 7 (Build 49).

Therefore I can connect to a Linux server with CVS.

Could anybody help me?

Thanks,

josep