RV: [Cvsnt] CVSNT loginfo exec on Client????

Martin Alaimo malaimo at metaimagen.com
Thu Feb 7 14:03:35 GMT 2002

On The server (named aquiles, NT 5.0, also is a PDC) the %CVSROOT% :local:d:/cvs
On Clients, %CVSROOT%
For example, my workstation is named "alien", and my username is "martin" on
domain "METAIMAGEN".. so..

on passwd file %CVSROOT% on alien (client) %CVSROOT% on aquiles (server) on loginfo file: "ALL echo foo >> D:\TestLog.log"
and D:\TestLog.log apears on client machine (alien) with a "foo" inside.
server's D:\.. with no TestLog.log inside.

Martín
PD: On previous replay, I did't notice the "to:" field was pointing to
'tmh at nothing-on.tv', my intention was to post to the list.
Here's the 2nd post... to the list this time. =)