RV: RV: [Cvsnt] CVSNT loginfo exec on Client????

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Feb 7 19:33:15 GMT 2002

Oh-oh,
now I see my text also with the HTML added... (See below "Next part"
in this message).

It must be added by your mail system if it is not done by your mail
client, because I am using a non HTML aware newsreader to handle this
list (Free Agent) and it definitely only sends plaintext.

I have seen some settings in MS Exchange Server 5.5 where it is
possible to override the format applied by the user with some server
globals, for example "Always send to Internet in HTML format" or such.
If your company uses such a server this may be the reason. I guess
that you have to talk to the IT department to fix it.

My apologies for jumping on you!

/Bo

(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)