[Cvsnt] UNC drive name mappings?

aw_asdf.spam at me.not.yahoo.com aw_asdf.spam at me.not.yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 16:42:57 GMT 2002

Having just installed a repo on an NT server machine, I am
now setting up some remote clients to talk to it.  I have
found something a bit odd.

My repo is on the NT box (accessed through pserver mode,
cvsnt 1.11.2), in the directory "c:\cvshome"

On the Windows boxen, I can access it through the CVSROOT
    :pserver:user at machine:c:\cvshome
or
    :pserver:user at machine://c/cvshome

But on any UNIX clients, I can only see it as
    :pserver:user at machine:/c//cvshome
which doesn't fly on the NT boxen.

My question is, .'. -- where are the two slashes _supposed_
to be in UNC names?  Anyone know?  Where should I be looking
(in the code) to clean this up?

Regards,
Andrew.