[Cvsnt] CVS authentication works for one not for any others...

Stéphan Marceau spmarceau at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 21:51:29 GMT 2002

Hi, we have setup a CVS server to use with our IBM WSAD, I have setup the
password file with each users pointing to the NT Domain.

For some reason, only the first user in the file can log in using pserver.
All other ones the server issues an OK box with "Unreferenced memory at
xxx".

This user that works is also me, who set up the CVS server...I have added
the users locally as part of the Adminitrators, they also have permission to
CVS  (home) and C:\TEMP.

Anything else I need to do? I can't see the difference...Do they have to
exist locally in the Document and Settings???

Thanks!

Stephan Marceau