[Cvsnt] Cannot _checkout_ from Windows NT-Server (pserver)

Thomas Singer singer at dcs-systeme.de
Thu Feb 21 09:46:40 GMT 2002

Hello,

I've sent this message a few days ago, but didn't get an answer. Therefor I
try it again.

Cvsnt (pserver mode) runs on our Windows NT server.

I recognized, that I can't checkout from it. But I can update or commit.
Even the checkout command runs fine, if I let cvs.exe list the known
modules.

The same cvsnt on my local machine works fine.

I tried the old cvsnt-version 1.10.8 and the 1.11.1.2. Both have the same
problem. The message from the server is "Server closed connection. Check the
output log for details." (but there is not ouput log).

Best regards,
Thomas Singer