[Cvsnt] Newbie Question part deux

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Feb 19 17:38:35 GMT 2002

In order for developer B to get the new files developer A committed B
needs to do a cvs update in the working directory. This will give him all new
files and also all changes in the other files will be added to his working copies.

There is no "new baseline" created by a commit, you will have to manually manage
this by "tagging" the module.

/Bo