[Cvsnt] email notification

DrouetL at ldnegoce.com DrouetL at ldnegoce.com
Wed Feb 20 14:09:37 GMT 2002

Hi everybody.

I would like to have email notification when I commit modules/files.

I 've read the artivle from the www.devguy.com site.

I would like to know if the creation of the user file will not conflict
with the system authentification.

Is it possible to send email notification without having to install perl ?

Regards

Laurent Drouet